Los Amiguitos, which means "little friends" in Spanish, is a Spanish immersion class for children from birth to five years old. It builds a fun and strong foundation, and exposes these young children to language-learning even before they begin their formal education. This program offers parents and their children the opportunity to experience together the target language and its culture through books, music, craft, and play. Los Amiguitos helps to instill in children the passion for and importance of learning a second language!
- Newborn to 2 years old (meets from 9:30 - 10:15 am)
- 2 years old to 5 years old (meets from 10:30 - 11:15 am)
- $12 for 1 class pass*
- $55 for a 5 class passes*
- $100 for a 10 class passes*
- $160 for a 20 class passes*
* Passes must be used by the end of the 2019/2020 school year.